We are currently seeking a dynamic, proactive, and fully bilingual Research Assistant to join our team of passionate professionals.
The candidate must have 1 to 3 years experience in human behavior research or organizational development research.
Reporting to the Director of Research, the ideal candidate has experience in coordinating and supporting research teams on multiple projects and the capability to execute tasks at all phases of research.
- Work and support the team of Researchers in research design, data collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation and dissemination of results;
- Provide technical support to the Research team;
- Support researchers in the development of innovative and impactful solutions for client projects;
- Work collaboratively with the Research and Project Management teams, and contribute to client communications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor level in Psychology, Sociology, Education, Educational Psychology, Organisational/Behavioural or Health Sciences or any related field involving Research Methodology and Statistics;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in research design and deployment, quantitative and qualitative research management and analysis, with at least 1 year in the Healthcare industry and/or Industrial or Organizational Psychology;
- Knowledge of SPSS, NVivo, or similar software;
- Knowledge of EndNote or similar reference management software an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), with FileMaker Pro experience an asset;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Perfectly bilingual (strong knowledge of English and French, both written and verbal);
- Excellent communication skills and positive client/research subject interaction capabilities;
AXDEV Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. AXDEV Group also provides a competitive salary and benefits package along with career development opportunities in an energetic environment.
Please submit a cover letter describing the following:
- What motivates you in the Research field;
- What, from your professional career and experience, would be beneficial to our organization and why;
Candidates may forward their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED