Summary of Function:
Responsible for coordinating activities for the executive teams providing administrative support to management, performing general functions for the Company operations and ensuring all activities related to the reception (phone, visitors, mail, etc.) including customers relationships.
Responsible to also manage the booking and coordination of all company travel. Will also provide support to the Business Development Team in the development and delivery of proposals, promotional materials and coordinating other meetings and communications.
Teamwork, ability to manage multiply activities and tasks, excellent organizational skills, effective communication capabilities and outstanding Client interaction skills are required to accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Bilingualism (strong knowledge of French and English, both written and verbal) is a requirement for this position.
Main responsibilities: Key area where results are expected
1. Reception tasks
- Manages entering calls for AXDEV
- Greeting guests and related preparation (conference room, documents, coffee, etc.).
- All related mailing activities and tasks such as mail distribution (appropriate copies if applicable), deliveries, courier services, fax (administration), etc.
- Ensure good relationships with suppliers (including mailing and lists)
2. Office equipment & management
- Ensure the proper running of equipment
- Assist employees as necessary (ex: photocopying machines, printers)
- Place maintenance calls for office equipment (except of IT)
- Supports the phone systems operations
- Sets up voice mails
- Office repairs & maintenance
- Purchase courier supply
3. Support to President
- Daily coordination of all activities on calendars and meetings, including acceptance of meetings, lunches, appointments, etc.
- Daily Communication of messages and upcoming appointments.
- Management of binders, confidential documents, all pertinent documents and presentations for specific mandates
4. Support to Executives / Management
- Daily coordination of activities on calendars for executive team (calendar management) including internal meetings and conference calls, logistics, meeting confirmation with clients, late arrivals, etc.
- Assistance in resolving administrative issues (flight delays, replacement, etc.)
- Travel logistic and itinerary (flights/hotel/limo)
- Production, editing and print out of different reports, letters, documents and communication using different software applications such as Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro and Outlook. Assist in materials for some presentations or facilitation and photocopies.
- Responsible for quality control of documents and marketing material according to QA specifications.
- Support and follow-ups to Management activities and communications.
- Ensuring filing system efficiency
5. Marketing and Business Development
- Coordination of activities related to the corporate image, ensuring good relationships with customers:
- Preparation and production of final deliverables for Business Development purposes, including brochures, printing, documents, video, etc.
- Appropriate storage of all in mails in outlook in regards to business development and hard copy folders of equivalent. Ensuring proper filing.
- Initial contacts and communications for business development purposes, including the coordination of introduction meetings and phone conferences.
- Support in various development of initiatives with clients and partners.
- Management of both physical and outlook business development communications.
- Greeting of clients.
- Coordination of all client-relation’s meetings.
- Coordination of conference registration and attendance for visibility, educational needs and business development. Involvement in conferences
- Development and update of marketing material including:
- The preparation and production of final deliverables, according to QA specifications. More specifically, updates of corporate brochures, ensuring availability of packages.
- The “Clients” side of the FileMaker Pro list (includes suppliers and general contact info).
- Data lists and research
- Research of contacts (names, companies, phone numbers –e-mails, etc.)
Criteria for recruitment and selection
- Collegial Diploma in a related field (secretarial or administration) and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Very good knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). An asset: Endnote and FileMaker Pro.
- Bilingual (strong knowledge of French and English, both written and verbal).
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Experience in working with Executive Teams
Other desired skills:
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work independently to gather analyse, organise data and define problems and requirements, to follow through on assessments and meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills, to deal with customers, partners, suppliers, team members or any other contact.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Behaviors or attitudes looked for:
- Team player. Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and outgoing.
Send your CV and a cover letter to :http://firstname.lastname@example.org