We are currently seeking a dynamic, proactive, and fully bilingual Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team of passionate professionals.
The candidate must have 1 to 3 years of experience in project management or coordination and a Bachelor Degree in a related field (i.e. social or biomedical sciences, administration) and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Reporting to the Project Manager, the ideal candidate has experience in coordinating and leading multiple projects in the medical or health sector, or in a research environment.
- Assigned projects and/or tasks for which he/she is responsible;
- Is a member of various project teams;
- Assists other colleagues with their projects & tasks;
- Coordinates activities on assigned projects including communications, logistics, enrolment, recruitment, material, and document production;
- Schedules data collection events and project meetings;
- Conducts quality assurance of all types of documents produced during the execution of the assigned projects.
Communications and logistics:
- Maintain a fluent communication process and interaction with clients, colleagues, contractual and/or suppliers and executives as the first point of contact;
- Responsible for planning and coordinating activities with subject matter experts, research participants as well as team members for project execution;
- Coordination of all events and logistics on assigned projects;
- Prepare and use checklists to ensure all required materials for activities and events;
- Monitor project activities and timelines, ensuring deadlines are met;
- In collaboration with the Project manager, monitor project costs for logistic, ensuring the original budget and production costs are respected;
- Assess project risks by issuing and developing solutions, in conjunction with the Project Manager, to meet productivity, quality control and project objectives.
Preparation and production of final deliverables:
- Produce, edit, and print different reports, presentations and other project documents and final deliverables using software applications (i.e. MS Office Suite – PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- Responsible for quality control (format, language) of deliverables such as PPT presentations, final reports, research tools, marketing materials, according to QA protocol and specifications, and to coordinate content QA by the relevant team member;
- Assist, if necessary, in the data entry of relevant research studies.
- Responsible to appropriately document all projects:
- Develop various data lists, communication logs and status updates;
- Ensure proper filing and naming convention withheld;
- Maintain project master binders (proposals, e-mail communications, etc.);
- Track project time logs for client invoicing;
- Participate in the maintenance of tools used internally;
- Coordinate with team partners for project execution;
- Participate in team meetings for project planning.
COMPETENCIES, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in a related field (i.e. social or biomedical sciences, administration) and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Bilingual (strong knowledge of French and English, both written and verbal);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Extensive knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Project, Outlook, etc.);
- Experience with EndNote, FileMaker Pro, SPSS, NVivo, and ZoHo Projects an asset;
- Strong focus on quality assurance with attention to details and an ability to apply QA protocol;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently to gather and organize data, identify problems and solutions, and to follow through on assessments and meeting deadlines;
- Proactive and outgoing;
- Flexible and a team player;
- Mature and confident;
- Coordination skills, ability to multi-task, and teamwork are required to accomplish these tasks in a fast-paced research environment.
AXDEV Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. AXDEV Group also provides a competitive salary and benefits package along with career development opportunities in an energetic environment.
Please submit a cover letter describing the following:
- What motivates you in a role such as a Project Coordinator;
- What, from your professional career and experience, would be beneficial to our organization and why;
- Share with us your career goals;
- Salary expectation.
Candidates may forward their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com