We are currently seeking a dynamic, proactive, and fully bilingual Researcher to join our Research team of passionate professionals.
The candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in human behavior research or organizational development research.
Reporting to the Director of Research, the ideal candidate has experience in coordinating and leading multiple projects and the capability to design and execute research plans.
- Work and support the Research team in research design, data collection, assessing research statistical tools, analysis, interpretation, presentation and dissemination of results;
- Manages research projects when responsible as a project head;
- Develops innovative and impactful solutions for client’s projects;
- Responsible for communication and liaison with the Research, Project Management teams, and clients.
- Is responsible for designing and conducting performance and program assessments, evaluations, and other applied research studies;
- Conducts background literature reviews as necessary;
- Drafts and manages Independent Ethical Review Board (IRB) submissions;
- Designs data collection instruments (Interview guides, surveys and others);
- Develops research outcomes and objectives to anchor performance assessment, and ensures continued alignment with these outcomes and objectives throughout a given project.
Recruitment and Enrollment:
- Manages recruitment and enrolment in studies;
- Creates documents and manages research subjects’ identification.
- Develops, manages, and maintains research data coordination, data entry and management, and quality assurance activities for research outputs;
- Supports research data collection by facilitating focus groups, interviews, and observational studies, and by monitoring qualitative and quantitative data collection.
Analysis and Interpretation:
- Implements analysis plan using appropriate descriptive, inferential, and statistical and research methodology and programs (e.g. SPSS, N-Vivo);
- Performs data analysis and triangulation;
- Develops interpretations and recommendations in collaboration with the Research team and based on proposal outcomes.
Report and Dissemination:
- Develops and writes research reports, presentations, and manuscripts;
- Facilitates presentation of findings and recommendations to clients and collaborators.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master level in Psychology, Sociology, Education, Educational Psychology, Organisational/Behavioural or Health Sciences or any related field involving Research Methodology and Statistics;
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience in research design and deployment, quantitative and qualitative research management and analysis, with at least 1 year in Healthcare industry and/or Industrial or Organizational Psychology;
- Knowledge of SPSS, Nvivo, or similar software;
- Knowledge of EndNote or similar reference management software an asset;
- Good knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), with FileMaker Pro experience an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to gather, analyze, and organize data;
- Perfectly bilingual (strong knowledge of English and French, both written and verbal);
- Excellent communication skills and positive client research subject interaction capabilities;
- Capability to manage multiple activities, plan and execute a research plan;
- Strong focus on quality and attention to details in ensuring quality assurance;
- Experience developing peer-reviewed articles and conference abstracts;
- Experience conducting interviews, focus groups, and/or presenting research results a strong asset
- Experience developing and managing IRB submissions.
AXDEV Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. AXDEV Group also provides a competitive salary and benefits package along with career development opportunities in an energetic environment.
Please submit a cover letter describing the following:
- What motivates you as a Researcher;
- What, from your professional career and experience, would be beneficial to AXDEV Group and why;
- Salary expectation.
Candidates may forward their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org