AXDEV is seeking a dynamic, proactive, professional and fully bilingual Researcher to join our Research team.
Candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in human behaviour research or organizational development research.
Reporting to the Director of Research, the ideal candidate has experience in coordinating and leading multiple projects and the capability to design and execute research plans.
- Work and support the Research team in applied research design, data collection, assessing research statistical tools, analysis, interpretation, presentation and dissemination of results;
- Manages research projects;
- Develops innovative and impactful solutions;
- Responsible for communication and liaison with our interdisciplinary team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master level in Education, Organizational Psychology, Sociology, or Health Sciences or any related field;
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in research design and deployment, quantitative and qualitative research management and analysis, with at least 1 year in Healthcare industry and/or Industrial or Organizational Psychology;
- Knowledge of SPSS, Nvivo, or similar software;
- Knowledge of EndNote or similar reference management software an asset;
- Good knowledge of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), with FileMaker Pro experience an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player;
- Perfectly bilingual (strong knowledge of English and French, both written and verbal);
- Excellent communication skills and positive client / research subject interaction capabilities.
AXDEV Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. AXDEV Group also provides a competitive salary and benefits package along with career development opportunities in an energetic environment.
Please submit a cover letter describing the following:
- What motivates you as a Researcher;
- What, from your professional career and experience, would be beneficial to AXDEV Group and why;
Candidates may forward their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED