The Project Manager is responsible for organizing, planning, and supervising the execution of multiple, concurrent research, education, consulting projects from initiation, through implementation and deliverables, involving internal personnel, clients, partners, and vendors, and managing projects assigned to the PM, with minimal supervision.
The PM plans, oversees, and coordinates execution of tasks and deliverables on time, under the responsibility of assigned staff and, if applicable, outside consultants. The PM applies a broad knowledge and skills of various project functions and software to anticipate organizational impacts and proactively identify and develop solutions to complex issues.
AXDEV is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and team individual with very strong organizational, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and MS Office skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work experience in a similar role for 2 to 5 years minimum with at least 1 year dealing specifically with large, detailed projects.
- Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry an asset
- Mastery of project management in a service organization is required, including demonstrated capability in organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation
- Strong focus on quality and attention to details ensuring thorough PM and QA protocol application
- Ability to work independently with internal personnel, clients, partners and vendors to gather, analyze, organize, and identify problems and requirements to follow through on meeting deadlines
- Competent with technology
- Mandatory: Excellent knowledge MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word, with Endnote, FileMaker Pro, SPSS an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities (multitasking) and able to meet deadlines and timelines
- Client and/or vendor management experience
- Experience in project costing and budgeting
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Flexible and team player
- English written and verbal business communication acumen a must
Please submit a cover letter describing yourself and why you would be the ideal candidate for this position and your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the expected volume of applications, kindly note only those with a cover letter and relevant experience and competencies will be responded to.